Friday, September 13, 2019

The Greeting Farm - September Previews Day 3

Hello and welcome to Day 3 of The Greeting Farm previews of the September release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new My Care Team stamp set!  


This new stamp set is full of amazing images!  You have nurses, doctors, patients, and all kinds of cute little accessories.   I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, cut them with my ScanNCut, and then colored them with my copics.  I diecut a frame and sponged distress ink behind the frame.  I adhered the frame and the medical staff with foam tape for some added dimension.  These images would also be perfect for those of you that love to decorate your planners! 

Be sure to join us on September 15th for the blog hop!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card fore those very caring nurses in our lives. Love your layout.
    Katya Bess
    Exotiksmile @hotmail. com

    ReplyDelete