Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Nuts!

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on the LDRS Inspiration Blog


I used the Woodland Wonderland stamps for my card today.  I stamped the two cute squirrels with Raven Hybrid Ink onto white cardstock.  I colored the images with my copics and then diecut them using the Woodland Wonderland Die Set



I cut a piece of pattern paper from the Sweater Weather 6x6 Paper to 4.25" x 5.5" and adhered it to the front of my cardbase.  I diecut a scalloped rectangle using a die from the Scalloped Rectangle Frame Set and I sponged Bali Blue Hybrid Ink for the sky.  I used the Up A Tree Die to cut the trees and grassy hill from both brown and green cardstock.  I used the same die to cut the tree foliage from pattern paper from the Sweater Weather 6x6 Paper.  I adhered the trees and grass on the scalloped rectangle and then adhered the rectangle to brown cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment using Raven Hybrid Ink and then adhered the panel to the front of my card.  I used foam tape to adhere the squirrels. 
                       


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment