Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Create A Smile Challenge - Sketch

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is a sketch.  I cut three hexagons, stenciled clouds with distress ink, and adhered them to my card.  I stamped the bumble bee and flowers from the Clear Best Bugs stamp set and fussy cut them.  I applied Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the wings and used a white gel pen to add highlights to the flowers.  I heat embossed the sentiment and then attached the images and sentiment using foam tape. 


I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner will receive a gift card to the CAS shop.  You can find all the details over on the Create A Smile Blog

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: