Friday, August 30, 2019

You're A Cool Friend

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 59.  


The challenge is to make something see-through so I decided to make a fun shaker card!  I used images from the Making Frosty FriendsJoy To The Woods, and Snow Day stamp sets.  I colored all the images with copics, diecut them using the coordinating die sets, and used a black glaze pen on all the eyes.  I used one of the dies from the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackable set to cut the frame for my shaker card.  I used the Stitched Hillside Borders dies to cut the snowbanks  and I used Mittens Remix dp for the background of my card.  I adhered the trees, birdhouse, bunny, and back snowbank directly to my card using glue.  I adhered the front snowbank using foam tape.  I adhered plastic to the back of my frame, added the sequins, and then adhered the frame with foam tape.  I glued the snowman and little bird onto the front of my card.

Copics Used:
Snowman- BV20, BG70; YR07, YR04, YR00
Bunny - C3, C1, R02, R00  
Bird - E33, E31, E30
Birdhouse - E33, E31, E30; N8, N6; R46
Scarves/Hats - R59, R37, R35; BG18,BG57, BG53
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Hugs, Anita 

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #59  -  something see-through
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  -  anything goes
   

2 comments:

  1. So cute and the wording is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful . that background paper you chose is perfect!

    ReplyDelete