Friday, August 9, 2019

The Greeting Farm - August Previews Day 2

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of The Greeting Farm previews of the August release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Birthday Wishes die.

 
 
There are actually two new beautiful dies in the August release but I'm only sharing one today.  You'll be able to see the second die if you check out my teammate's blogs!  I love larger dies that can be the focal point of a card!  I diecut the sentiment using white cardstock and then sponged Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink onto the diecut.  A helpful hint is to leave the diecut in the cardstock until after you've inked it so you don't have to worry about bending or ripping the delicate flourishes of the sentiment.  I adhered the sentiment to my card and then sponged more of the ink above the sentiment.  I paired the Birthday Wishes die with images from the It's Your Birthday stamp set.  I colored the images with copics, diecut them, and adhered them with foam tape.  I also added a few star sequins.
 
Please stop back Tuesday, August 13, for our third day of previews.  Meanwhile, be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team made with these beautiful dies.

Thanks for stopping by. 


Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment