Monday, August 12, 2019

Your Next Stamp - Cupcake Day

Good morning!  I'm excited to share that I will be a guest designer for Your Next Stamp for the next couple of months! 


If you've followed me for awhile then you may remember I was on the YNS DT for several years.  I've always loved their whimsical designs and this sweet little Cupcake Day is one of my favorites!  There are so many adorable images in this stamp set.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set to cut a rectangle from white cardstock.  Next I used washi tape to hold the Peek A Boo Trio Die Set - Large on the stitched rectangle and ran that through my diecut machine.  I sponged distress oxide inks on my card base so you would see pretty colors through the diecut circles.  Once again I sponged on distress ink to create the grassy area where the mouse is standing.  I colored the mouse and cupcakes with copics and diecut them with the coordinating dies.  I adhered the colored images with foam tape for dimension.  The sentiment on the card and in the mouse's banner are from this stamp set also.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita   

No comments:

Post a Comment