Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Create A Smile Challenge - Sketch

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.



Our new challenge is a sketch.  I diecut a stitched rectangle and used distress ink and the Diamond stencil to create the base of my card.  Once I had the ink sponged on, I applied Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste over the stencil.  It doesn't show that well in the photo but the glimmer paste is so pretty!  I stamped images from the Your Favorite Icecream stamp set, colored them with copics, and diecut them using my Scan N Cut.  I applied Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the ice cream for some sparkle and then added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the cherry.  I diecut the tiny tag using the Cool Cuts Lovely Tags XS  and added a little bow.  I adhered the ice cream cone and tag using foam tape.

Copics Used:
Ice Cream - R85, R83,R81, RV10
Cone - E35, E33, E31, E30
Cherry - R59, R37, R35, R32, YG03, YG01


I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner will receive a gift card to the CAS shop.  You can find all the details over on the Create A Smile Blog

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita
          

No comments:

Post a Comment