Thursday, May 9, 2019

The Greeting Farm - May Previews Day 1

Hello and welcome to Day 1 of The Greeting Farm previews of the May release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Thank You Die.



I love the font of the new Thank You and Hi/Hello Dies that are being released this month!  I sponged some Cracked Pistachio and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol card, flicked some water to create the lighter areas, and added a frame that I diecut from white cardstock.  I diecut the Thank You Die several times, adhered them together with liquid adhesive, and applied Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to add a little bit of sparkle.  I adhered the diecut to the card using liquid adhesive.  I colored the sweet little fairies from the Fairy Happy set with copics and diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I adhered the fairies with foam tape.  Lastly, I added a few star sequins. 

Please stop back tomorrow for our second day of previews.  Meanwhile, be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the amazing team made with this beautiful stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by. 


Hugs, Anita

1 comment: