Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Create A Smile Stamps Challenge - Sketch

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is a Sketch. I used stamps from the Doctor's Helpers stamp set.  I adore this cute little mouse with the needle and I think it works perfectly to bring a smile to someone that's feeling under the weather!  I stamped the image and diecut it using a stitched square die.  I colored the image with copics and used some fun Doodlebug Design papers to make my card. 


Copics Used:
Mouse - W3, W2, W1, R20, E01, E00, E000
Hat - B000, R46
Needle - B000, R59, R37, R35 

I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner receives a gift card to the shop!  You can find all the challenge details on the Create A Smile Blog.  If you don't currently own any Create A Smile stamps, you can use a freebie from their blog! 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!


Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment