Monday, May 20, 2019

Pets Make Life Sweeter

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using stamps by My Favorite Things.


This adorable image is from the BB New Best Friend stamp set.  I followed the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #437 for my design.  I used distress inks in various colors and sponged circles on my card.  I colored the image with copics and diecut it.  I used a black glaze pen on the girl's and kitty's eyes and then I added polka dots to her dress and shoes using a white gel pen.  I adhered the image with foam tape.  I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder and adhered it to my card with foam tape.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E47, E25, E23, E21
Dress and Shoes - RV66, RV55, RV63, BG09, BG05, BG01
Kitty - W3, W1, W0, R20


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 437 

No comments:

Post a Comment