Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Create A Smile Stamps Challenge - Masking

 
** Scroll down for The Greeting Farm Blog Hop **


Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is "Masking". I used stamps from the Cart Full Of Treasures stamp set.  I stamped the images on my card and also stamped them onto masking paper.  I fussy-cut the masking paper and then applied the masks over the stamped images.  I used distress inks and stencils to sponge grass and clouds over the stamped images.  I removed the masks and colored the stamped images with my copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the koalas' eyes and I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to their noses.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights.   


I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner receives a gift card to the shop!  You can find all the challenge details on the Create A Smile Blog.  If you don't currently own any Create A Smile stamps, you can use a freebie from their blog! 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!


Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment