Saturday, March 30, 2019

You Make Me Bubble Over With Joy

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using stamps by My Favorite Things. 


These sweet little bunnies are from the BB Bubble Over With Joy stamp set.  I followed the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 430 for my layout.  I used Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil to create the clouds.  I diecut the grass and sponged on Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink and Mowed Lawn Ink.  I colored the images with copics, cut them using my Scan N Cut, and then used a black glaze pen on the bunny eyes.  I used a white gel pen to add polka dots to the bunny's dress.  I used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the bubbles and then added Nuvo Crystal Glaze.   
Copics Used:
Bunnies - E30, E50; E02, E01, E000
Clothes - RV66, RV55, RV52; BG09, BG05, BG01
Bubbles - R11, R00; BG11, BG10, B21, B000; V01, V000
Bubble Bottle - B01, B000
 
 


 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita
 
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Such cute bunnies and gorgeous colours
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Kim above this is just so cute x

    ReplyDelete