Monday, March 4, 2019

Wishing You A Hoppy Day

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on The Greeting Farm Blog.


I used the cute bunnies from the Enjoy stamp set.  I know we've got a bit of time before the Easter Holiday but I thought I'd get an early start on my Easter cards this year!  I colored all the bunnies with copics and diecut them with the coordinating dies.  I used a white gel pen on the bunny's heart and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to give it some shine.  To create the scene I stenciled clouds onto white cardstock, added the diecut grass, and then framed the scene with a teal cardstock frame.  I added a diecut sun and the sentiment strip to finish my card.     

Copics used:
Bunnies - W3, W1, W0, R30, E02, E00, E000
Carrot - YR18, YR14, YR12 and YG17, YG03, YG01
Heart - RV66, RV55, RV52
Bowties - BG05, BG01, B000 and YG17, YG03, YG01

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: