Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Create A Smile Stamps - Stamp A Background

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is "Stamp A Background".  I used the Doctor's Helpers stamp set for my card today.  This is one of my favorite CAS sets - the images are so cute and sure to cheer up anyone that may be feeling under the weather!  I stamped all the images onto Neenah cardstock and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the fox's eyes and noses for some shine. 

Copics Used:
Foxes - E08,YR18, YR14, YR12; C3, C1; 100
Bandaids - E11, E02, E00, E000, R46
 

 
I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner receives a gift card to the shop!  You can find all the challenge details on the Create A Smile Blog.  If you don't currently own any Create A Smile stamps, you can use a freebie from their blog! 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita 

1 comment: