Wednesday, March 13, 2019

The Greeting Farm - March Previews Day 2

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of The Greeting Farm previews of the March release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Go For It Anya stamp.



Don't you just love this sweet Anya?  I don't exercise nearly enough but maybe I would look more like Anya if I did lol!  She's the perfect image for your fitness-conscious friends!  I colored her with copics and used my Scan N Cut to diecut her.  I sponged distress ink on my card and spattered some water.  I adhered Anya with foam and added a few sequins.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E20
Hair - E43, E42, E41, E50
Clothes - BG09,BG05, BG01, B000, RV69,RV66, RV55
Weights - C5, C3, C1

Please stop by tomorrow for our third and final day of previews.  Meanwhile, be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the amazing team made with this adorable Go For It Anya stamp!

Thanks for stopping by. 


Hugs, Anita
  

1 comment:

  1. I haven't exercised enough in years as you'd know if you met me hehe. Any looks fabulous & seems to make a breeze out of all this cardio. Thank you for sharing her x

    ReplyDelete