Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Sending Hugs

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using an adorable stamp set from My Favorite Things.


This elephant is from My Favorite Thing's BB Adorable Elephants.  I colored the elephant and balloon with copics and then used the coordinating dies to diecut them.  I used a black glaze pen on the elephant's eyes.  The sentiment is from a different MFT stamp set.  The colors I used for my card are the colors in the current MFT Color Challenge 110.

Copics Used:
Elephant - W2, W1, W0; E00, E000, E0000
Balloon - R32, R30, R00 




Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
MFT Color Challenge 110
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  -  Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely design, Anita! Love purple background for the adorable elephant. The red balloons are perfect focal point. Absolutely fun and fabulous design.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete