Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Create A Smile Challenge - L is for ...

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.
 
 
 
Our new challenge is "L is for ..." so that leaves it open to your interpretation.  Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner I decided to make a Valentine card.  I used the Secret Ingredient stamp set.  There are so many cute images in this set and it's perfect for many different occasions.  I colored the images with copics and then used my Scan N Cut to cut them out.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes and a white gel pen to add some highlights.  I sponged distress inks onto Bristol card and stenciled some hearts.  I adhered the snowgirl and her bowl of hearts with foam tape for dimension and then added a few little sequins for some sparkle. 

Copics Used:
Snowgirl - BV20, BG70, RG20, R00
Nose - YR14, YR12, YR02
Hat - BG05, BG01, B000
Scarf - R24, R22, R20
Bowl - BG11, BG10
Hearts - R27, R24, R22
 
I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner receives a gift card to the shop!  You can find all the challenge details on the Create A Smile Blog.  If you don't currently own any Create A Smile stamps, you can use a freebie from their blog! 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment