Friday, January 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas Inspiration Hop



Welcome to the Keeping Christmas Inspiration Hop!  If you are looking for some inspiration for Christmas cards, you have come to the right place.  Our team does a monthly Keeping Christmas Inspiration Hop! We will be sharing Christmas creations on the 25th of each month.

The whole idea is to have some Christmas cards and projects in our stash all ready to go for December 2019!


I used the Secret Ingredient stamp set by Create A Smile Stamps.  There are lots of fun images in this stamp set and you can use it for occasions other than Christmas.  I love when I can get more use out of my stamps.  I stamped the snowgirls and accessories on Neenah cardstock and colored them with copics.   I used my Scan N Cut to diecut them.  I used a black glaze pen on the snowgirl eyes and mouths.  I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the snowgirl noses, eggs, water pitcher, and bowl of hearts.  For the base of my card, I sponged Worn Lipstick and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol card and flicked water with a paintbrush.  I adhered a diecut frame over the Bristol and  then adhered my images with foam tape.

Copics Used:
Snowgirls - BV20, BG70, R20, R00
Noses - YR18, YR14, YR12
Hat - C3, C1
Scarf - V17, V15, V12
Apron and Hearts in Bowl - R85, R83, R81
Whisk - E35, E33, E31, E30, C3, C1
Eggs & Carton - E33, E31, E30, C3, C1
Pitcher - BG11, BG10

Please hop along and be sure to visit each of the blogs.  There's lots of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing!
 
   Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy the hop!

Hugs, Anita

4 comments:

  1. Anita, this is darling! I'm a sucker for these multi window card panels and your cute scene is perfect! Great colors, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blend in background, I've just ordered this die myself, it looks fun. Thank you for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always you create such lovely cards this is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anita
    Thank you for the lovely cards and your detailed explanation.stay blessed always. Love and hugs from Sri Lanka

    ReplyDelete