Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Create A Smile - Use Kraft

Good morning!  I'm so excited to announce that I am a member of the Create A Smile Stamps Challenge DT! 




This is my first challenge as a DT member and the challenge is to use kraft.  I decided to use the adorable snowmen from the Easy Breezy stamp set.  I colored all the snowmen with copics and then cut them out using a Scan N Cut.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes and a white gel pen to make the polka-dots.  I stenciled snowdrifts using white ink and then added just a touch of Peacock Feather distress ink to the tops of the drifts.  I used white acrylic paint to add some snow in the background.  I diecut a scalloped frame and the sentiment tag from red cardstock. I adhered the frame and all the snowmen using foam tape.

Copics Used:
Snowmen - BV20, BG70, R30
Noses - YR07, YR04, YR02
Ski - C5, C3, C1
Hats/Scarf:  V17, V15, V12; BG78, BG75, BG72; YG17, YG03, YG01; R59, R37, R17; BG09, BG05, BG01, B000; B97, B95, B93, B91


I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner receives a gift card to the shop!  You can find all the challenge details on the Create A Smile Blog.  If you don't currently own any Create A Smile stamps, you can use a freebie from their blog! 



Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment