Monday, December 17, 2018

Your Next Stamp - Share a Favorite

Good morning everyone!  I have been a guest on the Your Next Stamp Blog for the past two months and it's been so much fun.  But today is my last post for them and I'm sharing a "favorite".


I'm sharing one of my favorite YNS holiday stamps today.  I also love ink-blended backgrounds so I combined both of those for today's card.  I sponged Peacock Feathers, Faded Jeans, and Chipped Sapphire inks to create the night sky.  Then I stamped the little bunny and tree from the Frosty Friends stamp set.  I colored them with copics and diecut them using the coordinating Frosty Friends Die Set.  I absolutely adore that little bunny and I've used that stamp to make lots of cards and tags this holiday season.  I added some Glamour Dust to the snow on the tree and I added a silver bow.  I adhered some Winter Wonderland Sparkly Gumdrops to add some pretty sparkle to my card.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Frosty Friends
Paper:  Neenah; Bristol
Other:  Copics, Distress inks, black glaze pen, Glamour Dust, YNS Gumdrops, silver cording

No comments:

Post a Comment