Sunday, December 16, 2018

Holiday Hugs

Good morning!  I hope you're all enjoying the weekend!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using a stamp set by Darcie's.


I have had this stamp set forever and this is the first time I've used it.  I don't know why I waited so long because this little snowcouple is adorable!  These images are from the Warm & Toasty stamp set.  I colored the images with copics and cut them out using my Scan N Cut.  I used distress oxide inks to create the blended background and flicked some water for the lighter spots.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and then added some clear sequins for some sparkle.


Copics Used:
Snow Couple - BV20, BG70
Noses - YR18, YR14
Branches - E27, E25, E23
Marshmallow - E41, E40
Top Hat - C7, C5, C3
Red - R59, R37, R17
Green - YG17, YG03, YG01
Blue - BG18, BG57, BG53, BG10


I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas

Stamp:  Darcie's - Warm & Toasty
Paper:  Neenah; Bristol
Other:  Copics, Distress Oxide Inks, black glaze pen, sequins

1 comment:

  1. Anita, I love your card! I saw it on instagram and headed to your blog. Your colouring is masterful and the colour scheme is so nice. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete