Monday, December 10, 2018

Peace

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using a new stamp set from Create A Smile Stamps.


I adore snowmen!  First of all, they're so stinkin' cute.  Secondly, they're usually pretty easy to color.  As soon as I saw the Easy Breezy clear stamps from Create A Smile's latest release I knew I had to order them!  I colored this little trio of snowmen and then used my Scan N Cut to cut them out.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and buttons and I used a white gel pen to add polka-dots and stripes to their hats.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to their carrot noses.  I sponged distress inks onto my card base and flicked some water from a paintbrush to create some lighter spots.  The PEACE letters are from a My Favorite Things Die-namic.  I cut the letters twice and glued them together for some dimension.  I adhered the snowmen trio on top of the letters and added a few sparkly clear sequins. 

Copics:
Snowmen - BV20, BG70, R30, R00; YR18, YR14, YR12
Hats - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000; R59, R24, R05; YG17, YG03, YG01

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Create A Smile Stamps - Easy Breezy
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, black glaze pen, white gel pen, Nuvo Crystal Glaze, sequins

1 comment: