Monday, December 24, 2018

Warm Wishes to Deer Friends

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card that I posted over on The Greeting Farm Blog.


These sweet little deer are from the Dashing stamp set.  I colored the deer with copics and then used the coordinating dies to diecut them.  I sponged distress inks onto Bristol card and flicked water with a paintbrush to create some lighter spots.  I diecut some snow drifts and sponged on some distress inks.  I diecut some trees, applied watercolors, and then flicked white acrylic paint for some snow.  I applied Nuvo Glitter Drops to the little stars so they sparkle.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes and noses, and then adhered everything with foam tape for dimension.

Copics Used:
Deer - E35, E33, E31, E30, E50; E02, E00, E000
Hat - C3, C1; R59, R37, R17
Shirt - YG17, YG03, YG01
Scarf - B28, B26, B24, B21

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful Christmas!

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Dashing
Paper:  Neenah; Bristol; watercolor
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, black glaze pen, Nuvo Glitter Drops - White Blizzard

No comments:

Post a Comment