Tuesday, September 11, 2018

The Greeting Farm - September Previews Day 1

Hello and welcome to Day 1 of The Greeting Farm previews of the September release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Cozy With You stamp set!


Isn't this kiddo with his cuppa hot chocolate absolutely adorable? There are lots of other cute images included in this set, along with some fabulous sentiments.  I know you're going to want to add this set to your list of Christmas stamp must-haves!  The sweet candy cane and heart stamps are included in this stamp set.  I stamped them onto my kraft card base with Versamark ink and then heat embossed them with white embossing powder.  I used my colored pencils to color the candy canes and hearts.  I colored the little guy with my copics and diecut him with the coordinating die.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the set and diecut it with an oval die, along with the red mat.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E41
Shirt - B97, B95, B93, B91
Scarf - YG17, YG03, YG01
Pants - C7, C5, C3
Shoes - 100
Cup - R37, R35, R32

I hope you stop back tomorrow for our second day of previews.  Meanwhile, be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the amazing team made with this adorable stamp.

Thanks for stopping by. 


Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE the peppermint sticks. The look on kraft is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete