Thursday, September 20, 2018

Stamptember with The Greeting Farm

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a stamp set that was created exclusively for the Stamptember collaboration with Simon Says Stamp


These sweet images are from the Winter Is Here stamp set.  I colored everything with copics and then cut them out.  I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the star and lights on the Christmas tree and I used a black glaze pen on the little boy's jacket.  I diecut the snowbank and then used a stencil to add some layers of snow with distress inks.  I also used distress inks to create the night sky, and then added flicks of white paint to create a light snowfall. 

These stamps and dies will only be available while supplies last.  Once they're gone they won't be restocked so hurry over to Simon Says Stamp to order yours now.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: