Friday, September 7, 2018

Happy Haunting

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on The Greeting Farm Blog.


I love making Halloween cards!  They're one of my favorite kinds of cards to make.  My daughter's birthday falls on Halloween so it's one of my favorite holidays to celebrate!  This sweet witch and mummy are from the Trick or Treat stamp set.  I colored the images with copics and then cut them out.  I used some fun Doodlebug Design paper and stenciled some clouds onto cardstock to create the background.  I adhered the witch and mummy with foam tape, and heat-embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E15, YR23, Y23
Hat - C7, C5, C3
Hatband & Bow - YG17, YG03, YG01
Dress - V17, V15, V12
Broom - YR23, YR19
Mummy - C3, C1

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment