Monday, September 17, 2018

Sunny Studio Stamps - Fall Kiddos

Hello everyone!  I did some guest designing for Sunny Studio Stamps last month, using the adorable Fall Kiddos Stamps and dies.  I had my post written and thought it was scheduled to post while I was away on vacation.  I'm not sure what I did wrong but it never posted and I just realized I had never shared my cards on here.  So, better late than never lol!  


I colored all the images with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating Fall Kiddos Dies.  The diagonal-striped paper is from the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 paper pad - I love the colors and patterns in this collection!  I diecut a piece of Bristol card and applied distress oxide inks in Spiced Marmalade and Fossilized Amber.  I adhered the images and the sentiment tag with foam tape.    

 


I used a piece of diagonal-striped paper from the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 paper pad on this card also.  I diecut a rectangle of Bristol and sponged various distress inks to create a background of fall colors.  I colored all the images with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I added white polka-dots to the girl's dress with a white gel pen.  I adhered the images with foam tape and added a few enamel dots to finish my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sunny Studio Stamps - Fall Kiddos
Paper:  Neenah, Bristol, Sunny Studio Stamps - Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones
Other:  Copics, distress inks, white gel pen, black glaze pen

No comments:

Post a Comment