Saturday, July 22, 2017

You Mean The World To Me

Good morning, I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!  Today I'm sharing a card using an adorable stamp and die set from My Favorite Things.


This cute little astronaut is from the BB Space Explorer stamp set by My Favorite Things.  I colored the images with copics and then diecut them with the coordinating die-namics.  I cut a puffy cloud border and a hillside border.  I used distress inks on the sky background, clouds, and the hill.  I flicked water and then white acrylic paint onto the night sky.  I used foam tape on the astronaut and planets to the the card some dimension.  I also used a black glaze pen on the astronaut's eyes.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #342


Stamps:  My Favorite Things - BB Space Explorer
Paper:  Watercolor; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, My Favorite Things BB Space Explorer Die-namics, Your Next Stamp Puffy Cloud Border Die, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border Die, white acrylic paint, black glaze pen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anita, I too am a fellow card marker. I just want you to know that I love your cards. Do you have a YouTube channel? Sure would love to see how you created that galaxy.

    ReplyDelete