Thursday, July 13, 2017

The Challenge #91 - Sketch


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.
 
 
 
I used the cute little girl pirate from the My Favorite Things' Party Like A Pirate stamps, colored everything with copics, and then diecut them using the coordinating die-namics.  I used a black glaze pen on her eyes and applied Glossy Accents to the glass on her spyglass.  I added several enamel dots to finish my card.


Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see what the rest of the DT created this week.  I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Party Like A Pirate
Paper:  Carta Bella - Ahoy There
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, My Favorite Things Party Like A Pirate Die-namics, My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags Layers Stax Die-namics, black glaze pen, Glossy Accents

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M



    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving everything I see with these adorable pirates and this is no exception! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, this is just so fun!!!! I love your little pirate girl! Your coloring is amazing and that background paper is perfect!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anita! Finally getting to visit team blogs. I always love your cards with the cute images and expert coloring! Have a good end of week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pirate girl! So cute and your take on the sketch is absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete