Saturday, July 1, 2017

Butterfly Baby

Good morning.  I hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far!



I made this card ages ago but never got around to sharing it on my blog.  I don't think this sweet image is available any longer.  It's called Butterfly Baby and it was from the Saturated Canary shop.  I colored the image with distress inks and used some pretty papers from Graphic 45.  The butterflies were cut using a butterfly border die and I added a tiny pearl to the center of each butterfly.  I punched a tag using the Martha Stewart Scalloped Tag Punch, stamped the word Baby, and tied the tag onto the bow using some embroidery floss. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Saturated Canary - Butterfly Baby; Papertrey Ink - Mixed Messages (sentiment)
Paper:  Graphic 45 - Little Darlings Collection; watercolor paper
Other:  Distress Inks, QuicKutz Nesting Circles Dies, CC Designs Butterfly Border Die, Martha Stewart Scalloped Tag Punch, pearls, ribbon, embroidery floss 

2 comments:

  1. Awww how beautiful is your card l love the layout and the image is just so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful piece of art.. Awesome colouring..

    ReplyDelete