Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Challenge #92 - Colors

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.  Each week we have a different type of challenge and this week it's a color challenge.  I hope you find some time to play along!



I added distress ink in Twisted Citron, along with some water to create my background.  Then I stamped the little butterfly from the Studio Katia Mini Thank You on my card.  I used the coordinating die to cut the sentiment from black cardstock.  Lastly, I added a few sequins to give my card some sparkle.  
  

 
Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the great projects by the rest of the DT! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Studio Katia - Mini Thank You Bundle
Paper:  Watercolor
Other:  Distress Ink, sequins

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I just ordered the die set yesterday... love the pretty font! Could not find the size of the die listed so I am hoping it isn't too 'mini'.... from the looks of your card, it fills it up pretty well! That should work! Did not order the stamp set though... I may add that later on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, I sent you an email asking you for the measurements of the 'thank you' die, if it isn't too much trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, love the Twisted Citron! A perfect CAS card and great to have on hand to write a quick note to someone! Great job! XX

    ReplyDelete