Friday, July 11, 2014

Your Next Stamp's Fun Friday Challenge

Happy Friday friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Fun Friday Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog.



This image is Fairy Bear, one of the digital images available over in the Your Next Stamp shop.  The sentiment is from the Cuties in Flower Pots clear stamp set.  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils and then added Glamour Dust to her wings.  My layout is from the July challenge sketch.  



 
To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog to find all the challenge details and to see the fabulous work by the DT!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Anita


I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Divas By Design Challenge  -  Things With Wings

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Fairy Bear
Paper:  Doodlebug Design, Bazzill, Neenah
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, MFT flower die, pearl
  

2 comments:

  1. oh wow so gorgeous anita.fabulous colouring and the image is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete