Thursday, July 10, 2014

Little Miss Muffet - Peggy Sue Hatter

( ** Please scroll down for the SugarPea Designs blog hop and my 7KCF posts ** )

Good afternoon.  I'm just popping in to share a card I made for Inspiration Thursday over in the Little Miss Muffet Facebook Group.


This gorgeous image is Peggy Sue Hatter from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I have to admit that the folds in her dress really intimidated me and I started to choose another image to color.  But I figured I might as well give it a try!  I'm sure I could benefit from some lessons on coloring folds but I'm not unhappy with my results.  I used some older dp from My Mind's Eye - I love this paper and thought the pattern was perfect for this lady! 

Be sure to check out the Little Miss Muffet Facebook Group for gorgeous inspiration from their DT, and you can find even more inspiration over on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Little Miss Muffet - Peggy Sue Hatter; Hero Arts - sentiment
Paper:  My Mind's Eye; kraft; Neenah
Other:  Copics, doily, Martha Stewart border punch, pearls

3 comments:

  1. You rocked the folds! Fabulous. And so nie to see some Vintage MME! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute!! I always want to move the hat out of their eyes!! lol!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super pretty card anita.beautiful papers and the image is so cute ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete