Thursday, July 31, 2014

Guest Designer at Little Miss Muffet

Good morning everyone!  I have been so lucky to be a guest designer over on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog for the month of July.

 

They have a new challenge that is starting today and the theme is "Baby, Baby", so I decided to use the Hanging Clothes Baby digi.  I colored the images with copics and then fussy cut them and added them to a length of twine.  I thought the buttons would be a cute way to finish off the image.  

Be sure to stop by the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog to see the projects by their amazing team and to find all the challenge details!  I want to thank Faye and the rest of her amazing team for allowing me to play along with them this month - it was so much fun!  

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Little Miss Muffet - Hanging Clothes Baby; CC Designs - sentiment
Paper:  Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, embossing folder, twine, buttons

 

4 comments: