Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Mouse

Today I have a card featuring one of the newer images by Bugaboo Stamps.


This sweet little image is Mouse - Big Flower and I thought he would make a perfect birthday card!  I colored him with copics and colored pencils and added some Glossy Accents to his nose and the little lady bug on the flower.  I used StarDust Stickles on the dragonfly's wings.  I'm entering this card in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge 212 so of course I used their sketch.  This was a very quick and easy birthday card.  There are so many cute Bugaboo images so be sure to check out their shop.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Catch The Bug Stella Says Sketch Challenge 212
Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge 134  -  Polka Dots

Stamps:  Bugaboo - Mouse Big Flower; Your Next Stamp - sentiment
Paper:  Echo Park - Happy Days; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Glossy Accents, StarDust Stickles, MFT Stitched Circles, Nestabilites, Martha Stewart border punch  

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful is your card and all of the detail added is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Anita, love that cute mouse! just had to pop over and buy him.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is soooooooo cute and I love black-red colour combination. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project so very cute! Thanks for joining in our Stella Says Sketch @ Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again for our August SSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous coloring of this sweet Bugaboo image, Anita! Love the red polka dot dp. It really makes the image pop! Congrats on your Stella Says Sketch win! Hope you join us again this month.

    ReplyDelete