Thursday, February 21, 2013

XOXO

Hello friends!  I know that Valentine's Day has come and gone but I wanted to share the Valentine card I made for my grandson.


This adorable image is Doodle Garden I'm Raptor Round Your Finger.  I have to say that I am loving the new Doodle Garden collection over at My Favorite Things Stamps ... they're so sweet!  I colored this cutie with copics and colored pencils and used some Glamour Dust on the hearts.  I don't normally use glitter on male cards but my grandson is only 7 so I thought I could get away with it :)  I used the MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers Stax to cut out the fishtail banner.  The little tag and heart were cut using the MFT Notched Tag Die & Stamp set.  I'm using the sketch from the MFT Guest Designer Contest over at SplitcoastStampers.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
2 Sisters Challenge 131  -  Love or Valentines
Cards Galore February Challenge  -  One For The Boys
Crafter's Cafe Challenge 13  -  Love/Friendship
Here Come The Boys Challenge 46  -  Lots Of Layers
MFTGUESTDT0313  -  Sketch Contest
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge 2  -  Valentine/Love
My Time To Craft Challenge 209  -  Men Only
One Crazy Stamper February Love Challenge
Pumpkin Spice Challenge 7  -  Love
The Stamp Spot February Challenge  -  Heart
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge 50  -  My Hearts All A Flutter

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Doodle Garden I'm Raptor Round Your Finger
Paper:  We R Memory Keepers; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, heart embossing folder, button, Nestabilities, MFT Die-namic Fishtail Flags Layers Stax and Notched Tag Die & Stamp set

28 comments:

  1. Oh...sooo cute:)Lucky grandson;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhhhh soooo cute! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...this card is so precious. Love you stamp and how you colored it. Thank you for joining the fun at Tuesday Alchemy this week~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow girl! You are doing some serious multi-tasking!! lol! I wish I had my stuff together enough to hit all of those challenges!! Love this, and I'm sure your grandson did too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and love the fab colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw love this anita.stunning design and the image is so cute ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Anita that is just the cutest image ever I love it! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just wonderful Anita! I am sure your grandson was tickled with it. Did you know Doodle Garden has an etsy shop for her digis too? Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, thanks for joining in at Cards Galore and best of luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Cute image & nice coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! Love everything about it- image, colouring, papers, layout!! Stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at MMCS Monthly Challenge , hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute card! Love the image coloring and the background. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soooo cute! Love this card! Great image and fab layout.

    Thank you for sharing at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the way the image is colored. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great colouring and love the bursts of colour. Thanks for playing along at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! There is so much to love about this card! You colored this sweet image beautifully. I love your design and mix of papers.



    Thank you for joining our challenge at Pumpkin Spice .

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am SO glad you decided to share this card with us. It is darling. I know that my granddaughter would love it. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. We look forward to seeing you again. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Anita! Gorgeous colouring, so love this dinoboy with heart! Brilliant colours and embossing too!

    Thanks so much for joining in the Hearts challenge at The Stamp Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm sure your grandson loved this card! The colors on this are amazing! And the glittered hearts add a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute, Anita! I love your colouring and I'm sure your grandson loved this card! :)

    Thanks for playing along with The Stamp Spot this month!

    Sandra
    TSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Here Come The Boys, Good Luck with the Challenge Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. So very cute, thanks for joining in The Stamp Spot challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. awwww sou cute very very beautifull marialex dt CCCBt

    ReplyDelete
  25. How cute! Love the little dino guy! Wonderful paper choices too! Thanks for joining us for our Crafter's Cafe February Challenge! Glad to see your work! Hope to see you in March! Rules will be changing to 'enter up to 3 times' from 1 time! Hope to get to see more of your goodies! :)
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    PS:
    I have blog candy!! check it out at www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderfully cute card, thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe Blog Challenge and on your win there.

    ReplyDelete