Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Always in my Heart

Good morning to all of you.  We're starting a new Double Take Tuesday Challenge over on the Greeting Farm Blog.  Our sweet Peggy chose our theme this week and she wants to see our pink, blue, and white projects!


I used Awareness Anya on my card today.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and then used these soft, muted Teresa Collins papers.  I added some punched flowers and pearls to finish off my card.  Be sure to stop by the Greeting Farm Blog to see the gorgeous work by the rest of the DT!  So go grab your favorite TGF stamp and some pretty pink, blue, and white papers and join the challenge ... you could be our next winner :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge 13  -  Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge 148  -  Pastels
Fussy and Fancy Challenge 81  -  Circles
One Stop Craft Challenge 214  -  Anything Goes
Tuesday Morning Sketch #184

Stamps:  The Greeting Farm - Awareness Anya; MFT - sentiment
Paper:  Teresa Collins - Sweet Afternoon; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, EK Success flower punches, MFT Die-namic -  Fishtail Flags Layers Stax, pearls

20 comments:

  1. Love the soft feminine look of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and I love the message that she brings,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful you use the most gorgeous images papers and the layout is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous anita.i love your beautiful soft colours and really pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the soft colours of your card. Very nice. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is the cuties thing. Such gorgeous colours. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple and beautiful Anita these are some of my fave papers and her hair is so shiny! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely papers. The image is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous, sweet card Anita!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply gorgeous! I love the soft colors and CAS design. Your coloring is beautiful. I really love how you colored her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Anita! Love the pastel shades, and I am in complete awe of your coloring!! Thanks so much for playing at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet!! I love the soft colors and that adorable image!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous your card. I love the coloring of the hair. I have to practice a lot more:)
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just a beautiful card and I love the colouring and the image. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenges. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab card I love your colour combo and layout, thanks for joining us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful little card. You've colored your image beautifully. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awareness Anya is adorable! What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Her HAIR! Your colouring is simply amazing, Anita! So glad that you played with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet card. I love the image you chose. Thanks for joining us last week at CYP. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card - love those soft colours - - thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete