Sunday, February 3, 2013

Just Because

Hello friends.  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.  We were suppose to have lots of snow come through our area but so far we've only seen a little so I'm hoping that's all we're going to get this weekend!


I made a card using one of the beautiful new Vintage Adorable images.  This sweetie is called Rachael and you can find her over at Funky Kits.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and then used my new Cosmo Cricket Tea For Two papers.  I have found the pretty patterns in this 6 x 6 pad work so well with the Vintage Adorable digis.  I also used a My Favorite Thing flourish and layered roses, along with butterflies from the CC Designs Butterfly Border.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you stay warm!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - Vintage Adorable Rachael; CC Designs Love Always Sentiments by AmyR Stamps
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket - Tea For Two; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, MS Layered Arches border punch, MFT Die-namics Leaf-Filled Flourish and Layered Rose, CC Designs Cutters - Butterfly Border, Lifestyles Nesting Circles, pearls

11 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful, Anita! Gorgeous cheek colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love your pretty colouring and fabulous design. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Anita!! So pretty and feminine, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous - love the image and pretty floral papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Anita!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and so gorgeous Anita, love those pretty papers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Anita and that is one of my favorite paper pads ever, it def works well with these images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. The colouring is so lifelike. It's like a photo. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these girls are so gorgeous! she looks so pretty with these papers too!

    ReplyDelete