Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sneak Peeks at The Greeting Farm

Happy Valentine's Day!  I have a preview to share with you from a special release at The Greeting Farm.  



I have used the new set called Mini Clouds with Die .  Yes, you heard that right!  TGF has a new collection of clear stamps that come packaged with a matching die (and the sentiment is included too)!  Be sure to stop by the Greeting Farm Blog for some sneak peeks of the rest of this new collection :)  Tomorrow we're having a fabulous blog hop so I hope to see you then ... we'll be sharing even more inspiration using this fabulous new collection!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fluffy day ... without the rain lol!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  The Greeting Farm - Mini Clouds With Die
Paper:  Imaginisce; Bazzill

22 comments:

  1. Yes this is exciting news at the farm!! Your example with the cloudes is very pretty..

    Happy valentine's day!!

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cloud card. I like the embossed background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE the new cloud dies from TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look great. I love this card. The sentiment is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waw so pretty and I love the layout. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and unexpected card by you! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card it is so cute! I love the new dies can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool Anita!! I am not used to making a card without coloring an image! lol! It took me several tries before I had a card made that I liked!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those cloud stamps and dies!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! I love the cloud embossing in the background to match the cloud stamp and die :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. a beautiful simple layout with a text that says it all - a fab card! thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Love your clean color choices. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo this is fab love the clean lines! hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! It's a little different from you usual style but still fabulous! This little cloud is adorable.



    --Cheryl--

    **Stop by my blog and check out the give away from Paper Nest Dolls**

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! Very beautiful and I love how everything is mainly white with touches of the turquoise! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool with the matching raindrop background

    ReplyDelete