Sunday, December 23, 2012

With Love At Christmas

Hello sweet friends.  I have one more Christmas card to share and then I think I will be done with Christmas cards for a little while. 


This sweet image is Manga Girl #2 and she is from the Home Grown Manga collection at Funky Kits.  I used my copics and colored pencils to color her and then used my black glaze pen on her buttons.  A sheer bow with a little charm and a snowflake are the embellishments I added.  My papers are some old ones from Basic Grey.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - Manga Girl #2; Stampavie - Peace on Earth (sentiment)
Paper:  Basic Grey - Wassail; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, black glaze pen, ribbon, nestabilities, charm, floss, MFT die-namics Let It Snowflake, Martha Stewart doily lace border punch, pearl     

3 comments:

  1. Awww, she is very sweet! Look at you still rocking the Xmas cards, I am so jealous!! I probably won't get to make much over the next week, after Xmas is my girls' bdays! Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous anita.stunning rich colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete