Monday, December 10, 2012

Latte Monkey Gift Card Holder

Hello sweet friends.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Are you ready for Christmas?  I only have a few small items to pick up and then I'm done ... yeah!  I plan on finishing up tomorrow so I won't have to fight the mad crowd this weekend!

Well, some of my nieces and nephews are way past the age of me being able to pick out a gift that they would actually like lol!  So I find myself needing several gift card holders for the holidays and today I've whipped up a quick and easy one to share with you.


This cute image is CC Designs Latte Monkey and you can find him over in the All That Scraps shop.  I needed a gift card holder for a local coffee shop so I thought this adorable monkey would be the perfect image.  He's colored with copics and colored pencils.  I've written a tutorial for this holder and you can find it on the All That Scraps Blog.     

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  CC Designs - Latte Monkey
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, corner rounder, hook and loop tape

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the monkey image and the colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Anita,
    love the papers and your choice of colours.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to gift cards!! I feel so bad buying them, but I'd rather do that than basically waste money on something they will never use. This little fella is a doll! Very cute card, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable gift card holder! I'm in the same boat with nieces. So gift cards it is! And the nice thing about gift cards is my nieces can take advantage of the after Christmas sales.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waw Anita this is so cute, I bet your nieces and nephews will love them. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I need to go and check out your tutorial cause I could use a few of these myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just amazed at your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute holder, lovely coloring as usual. Miss ya, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous anita.i love your fab cheeky monkey :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete