Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Treat Bag

Hello sweet friends.  I was shopping in my local Target store a few weeks ago and ran across some Christmas treat bags in their $1 spot.  Sometimes I can find some of the cutest things to alter in their $1 spot! 


I've had this adorable little angel from the CC Designs Meoples Nativity set colored for a few weeks ... she's been sitting patiently on my desk waiting for me to attach her to a card.  But she was the perfect size for this bag and so I used her on this sweet candy bag!  She's colored with copics and colored pencils and I used lots of Glamour Dust on her wings.  I cut her out with a nestability and adhered her to the top of the bag.  A perfect little gift for a special friend ;)

Be sure to stop by the All That Scraps Blog to see what some of the dt members have created this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my project in these challenges:
Anything But A Card Challenge 7
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 133  -  Anything But A Card

Stamps:  CC Designs - Meoples Nativity set
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, Nestabilities, treat bag

11 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Hi Anita,
Lovely candy bag.
Love the image on top.
Hugs Tamara

Caroline said...

I love this treat bag that image is so adorable. Caroline xxx

Mary J said...

That is so fab Anita! Love this little treat bag!

Mojca said...

Oh the image is just to sweet. Love your sweet candy bag. Hugs! Mojca

Roberta M said...

Such a lovely candy box, and of course a lovely angel!
I like all your works...
See you soon
Roberta

Joey said...

Anita this is so cute! fabulous little bag. Joey x

Sandra H said...

That's an absolute bargain and your creation is gorgeous xx

Rachel Parys said...

$1 bin at Target gets me in trouble every time!! lol! This is adorable! Especially love the yummy candy inside!

Amanda R said...

Ok, so first the peppermint punch and now the goody bags, no wonder I have no money! Very cute Anita, great idea too!

coops said...

gorgeous treat bag anita.i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Pam said...

What a cute idea. The little angel is the star of this show for sure! She is just adorable. I love your coloring of this cutie and the sparkly wings!

Thank you so very much for playing with us in the Anything But a Card Gift Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So happy that you could join us this week.
:) Pam