Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Treat Bag

Hello sweet friends.  I was shopping in my local Target store a few weeks ago and ran across some Christmas treat bags in their $1 spot.  Sometimes I can find some of the cutest things to alter in their $1 spot! 


I've had this adorable little angel from the CC Designs Meoples Nativity set colored for a few weeks ... she's been sitting patiently on my desk waiting for me to attach her to a card.  But she was the perfect size for this bag and so I used her on this sweet candy bag!  She's colored with copics and colored pencils and I used lots of Glamour Dust on her wings.  I cut her out with a nestability and adhered her to the top of the bag.  A perfect little gift for a special friend ;)

Be sure to stop by the All That Scraps Blog to see what some of the dt members have created this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my project in these challenges:
Anything But A Card Challenge 7
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 133  -  Anything But A Card

Stamps:  CC Designs - Meoples Nativity set
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, Nestabilities, treat bag

11 comments:

  1. Hi Anita,
    Lovely candy bag.
    Love the image on top.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this treat bag that image is so adorable. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fab Anita! Love this little treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the image is just to sweet. Love your sweet candy bag. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely candy box, and of course a lovely angel!
    I like all your works...
    See you soon
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita this is so cute! fabulous little bag. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an absolute bargain and your creation is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. $1 bin at Target gets me in trouble every time!! lol! This is adorable! Especially love the yummy candy inside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, so first the peppermint punch and now the goody bags, no wonder I have no money! Very cute Anita, great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous treat bag anita.i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute idea. The little angel is the star of this show for sure! She is just adorable. I love your coloring of this cutie and the sparkly wings!

    Thank you so very much for playing with us in the Anything But a Card Gift Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So happy that you could join us this week.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete