Wednesday, July 12, 2023

You're Berry Sweet

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a new release from the Streamside Studios Etsy shop. 

These adorable images and sentiment are from the Strawberry Cows clear stamp set.  If you prefer digi stamps, these cuties are also available in digi format.  I diecut a stitched rectangle from white cardstock and sponged it with Mowed Lawn and Citron Distress Oxide Inks.  I splattered it with water and after it dried I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy cut them.  I adhered the images to my card with foam tape.  Be sure to stop by the Streamside Studios Etsy shop to check out all the clear and digital stamps!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment