Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Have A Sunshiny Day

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun summer card using a stamp from a new-to-me company, Ink N' Splatter.

This cute pup is from one of their new releases, Summertime Pups.  I stamped the image on Neenah cardstock, colored it with copics, and fussy-cut it.  I used a white gel pen to add polka-dots to her dress and I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the glass in her hand and her sunglasses.  I diecut a stitched rectangle and used stencils to create the grass and clouds.  I stamped one of the cute sentiments from the set and adhered the pup with foam tape.

Copics Used:

Pup - E31, E30, E50; R20

Dress - R22, R20, R00

Chair - BG13, BG11, BG10; C3, C1, C0

Drink - YG17, YG13, YG11

I'm entering my card in their July challenges on Facebook and Instagram.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita  

No comments:

Post a Comment