Sunday, July 16, 2023

It's Penguining To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Good morning friends!  I hope you had a fun weekend!  I found some time to work on a card for a sketch challenge.

This sweet penguin is from the It's Penguining To Look A Lot Like Christmas stamp set.  I stamped the image and used the coordinating die-namic to diecut it.  I followed the sketch that's over on the MFT Blog, MFTWSC654.  I cut a square panel white cardstock and inked it with Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks.  I splattered the square with white gouache and matted it to dark blue cardstock.  I cut the scalloped rectangle using an older MFT blueprints die-namic and adhered it to my dark blue card base.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set below the square.  I colored the image with copics and used both a black and white gel pen to add the penguin's eyes and highlights.  I adhered the penguin to my card with foam tape.

I'm also entering my card in the MFT Ready, Set Christmas! Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita   

1 comment:

  1. Ooh wow your card with the scalloped frame and adorable image is stunning x

    ReplyDelete