Monday, February 20, 2023

Sending Holiday Hugs - Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge 14

Good afternoon crafty friends!  I have a Christmas card to share with you today and I've used an adorable image from my favorite ETSY shop - LTTS Doodles!

I've been trying to work on Christmas cards throughout 2023 so I can build up my stash and not panic when November rolls around.  I enjoy playing along in the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge because it motivates me to make at least one Christmas card!  The theme for for their February challenge is to add at least one heart.  I diecut a stitched rectangle and sponged it with Pumice Stone, Tumbled Glass, and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered the panel with white gouache and once it was dry I stamped a sentiment and adhered the panel to my card front.  This cute image is from the Coffee Break stamp set and there are several different cups and bunnies to choose from.  I printed the image on Neenah cardstock, colored it with copics, and fussy cut it.  I used a white gel pen on the bunny's eyes and cheeks and added a few tiny heart embellishments to coffee cup.  I adhered the images with foam tape to give some added dimension to this clean and simple card.

Copics:

Bunny - E53, E51, E50; R20, R00

Bow - R59, R39, R37, R32

Cup - C5, B39, B37, B34; R39, R37, R35

Coffee - E59, E57, E55

Heart - R35, R32, R30

There's still time to play along in the challenge and the prize for one lucky winner is three items from the LTTS Doodles Etsy Shop!  


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fantastic day!

Hugs, Anita   

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and as always finished off beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, beautiful and fabulous coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas!

    ReplyDelete