Sunday, February 26, 2023

Let's Celebrate You

Good afternoon friends!  I'm sharing a birthday card I made for the latest sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things.

This adorable image is PI Sweet Birthday Girl.  I colored her with copics and diecut her with the coordinating dienamics.  I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the image.  I followed the MFTWSC634 for my design.  I diecut a stitched  rectangle from colorful striped pattern paper and adhered it to my card.  I diecut a tag from white cardstock, sponged it with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink, and spattered it with white gouache.  I attached the tag to my card and adhered a bow that I diecut using an older MFT dienamic.  I stamped a sentiment on the tag and then adhered the birthday girl with foam tape.

Copics:

Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R00

Hair - E59, E57, E55, E53

Clothes - BG09, BG05, BG02; BV20, Y18, Y15,Y13

Shoes - E27, E25, E23

Cupcake - E31; RV66, RV55; YG03; Y38

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the MFTWSC634 - Sketch

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and image lovely bow too and colours used

    ReplyDelete