Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Have A Sloth-Some Birthday!

Good morning friends!  I'm guest designing for Streamside Studios and I'm sharing a fun birthday card featuring some new stamps from their Etsy Shop!


I combined images from the Sloth-Some Sloths and Yeti Yeti Yeti stamp sets.  You can find these clear stamps in the Streamside Studios Etsy Shop and at Simon Says Stamp!  I stamped all the images, colored them with copics and colored pencils, and fussy cut them.  I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to a few of the images.  I diecut a stitched rectangle from white cardstock and sponged it with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink.  I spattered the panel with white gouache and dark blue watercolor paint.   After the panel dried, I adhered it to my card base.  I attached all the images with foam tape for some added dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Seize The Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I would be feeling sloth like after eating those yummy looking doughnuts! Gorgeous colouring too. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was tickled to see your outstanding card in our gallery at Seize the Birthday, Anita! You know that I think you are one of the most talented colorist I know, and this card is no exception. The sloths are darling and the donuts look 3-D. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete