Friday, October 8, 2021

You Are Spook-tacular

Happy Friday friends!  Today I have a clean and simple Halloween card featuring stamps from Hello Bluebird.


The cute little trick-or-treating bunny and the bat are from the Halloween Party stamp set, and the sentiment is from the Little Haunters stamp set. I made by card base from black cardstock and it measures 4.25" x 5.5".  I used the Blueprints 27 Die-namics to cut the scalloped rectangle from white cardstock.  I diecut an oval from bristol card and sponged it with Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink; I spattered it with clean water, and thinned white and black acrylic paints.  I adhered a strip of striped paper along the bottom of my card and then adhered the oval.  I colored the images with copics and adhered them to the oval with foam tape.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny and bat eyes.  I also adhered the sentiment with foam tape and that finished off my card.

Copics:
Bunny - E53, E51, E50; R20; E01, E000
Hat - C5, C3, C1; V17, V15, V12, V01
Pumpkin Pail - YR18, YR14, YR12
Bat - C5, C3, C1

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: