Monday, October 18, 2021

All Is Calm

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card featuring stamps from Paperie Ink


The beautiful sentiment that is the focal point of my card is from the new Giant Holiday stamp set.  I inked a piece of bristol card with Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks.  I stamped the large sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and spattered the background with white watercolor paint.  I diecut a snowy slope and adhered it to the card with foam tape.  I stamped two sweet penguins from the Kebin The Penguin stamp set, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and added some Glamour Dust to the hat.  I adhered the two penguins with foam tape to finish my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card lovely images but the background is stunning x

    ReplyDelete